Change your search
Compulsory Purchase

Utilities, Easements, Wayleaves and Rights of Way

At Howkins & Harrison we specialise in acting for private landowners in dealing with issues relating to utilities, easements, wayleaves and rights of way. This could be dealing with practical issues like fencing off a working width, water supplies or access, or, it could be dealing with financial issues like compensation for loss of land, loss in value of property or crop loss. We can also assist with the legal issues associated with the documents required by the acquiring authority.

We have qualified Chartered Surveyors and members of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers who cover the Midlands available to help you.

Typical schemes we are involved with include:

-      New or burst water mains

-      New or burst sewerage mains

-      New roads

-      New rail lines or network upgrades (HS2)

-      New electrical lines, over or underground cables, site compounds

-      Mobile telecommunication masts

Examples of the typical acquiring authorities who we will act against on behalf of our clients include:

-      Severn Trent Water

-      South Staffordshire Water

-      East Anglian Water

-      Western Power

-      National Grid

-      The Highways Agency

-      HS2

-      Local authorities

-      The Environment Agency
Back To Top
The cookie settings on this website are set to allow all cookies to give you the very best experience. If you continue past this page without changing these settings, you consent to this. You can change your cookies settings at any time in your browser.

More Information     No Thanks