With our specialist knowledge, expert contacts and vast experience of planning enforcement. we are in a strong position to assist you should you have an enforcement action served against you.
Our Town and Country Planning Team has key staff with local planning authority planning backgrounds, making them highly qualified to advise you on any aspect of responding to enforcement action. This can be anything from negotiation with the Council, innovative problem solving through to challenging enforcement action at appeal.
The Team also has considerable experience in lodging applications for certificate of lawfulness which are a useful mechanism often used to avoid enforcement action.
The Team offers the following services relating to enforcement issues:
• preparation of applications for certificated of lawfulness
• innovative problem solving to challenge enforcement action by Councils
• Liaison and negotiation with Councils to avoid enforcement action
• responses to planning contravention notices
• appeals against the issue of enforcement notices
If you have been served with a planning contravention notice, breach of condition notice, or enforcement notice, do not delay; telephone the Town and Country Planning Team on 01788 564671.