Change your search
FBTs & Contract Farming

Property Management

Howkins & Harrison has a large portfolio of rental property in the rural sector. We benefit from a large number of Chartered Surveyors who are well versed in the management of property.

 The services we offer are as follows: 

-      Advising on  rental values

-      Sourcing a tenant or licensee

-      Production of a suitable tenancy agreement or licence

-      Preparation of a Schedule of Condition

-      Collection of rent

-      Rent reviews

-      Organising repairs

-      Ongoing and general management during the course of the agreement

-      Dilapidation or improvement claims

Not only can we prepare a new Farm Business Tenancy, Grasskeeping Licence or Contract Farming Agreement, we can help either landlords or tenants with issues or concerns which may arise during the course of an agreement that we do not manage.

The types of agreements we manage and have knowledge of are as follows:

-      Farm Business Tenancy (Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995)

-      AHA Tenancies (Agricultural Holdings Act 1986)

-      Contract Farm Agreement

-      Share Farm Agreement

-      Grasskeep Licence

-      Arable Cropping Licence

-      Business Act Tenancy (1954 Landlord and Tenant Act)

-      Assured Shorthold Tenancy (1995 Residential Tenancy)

- Rent Act 1977 & 1976 Tenancy

Back To Top
The cookie settings on this website are set to allow all cookies to give you the very best experience. If you continue past this page without changing these settings, you consent to this. You can change your cookies settings at any time in your browser.

More Information     No Thanks