The Town and Country Planning Team has considerable knowledge and expertise in securing planning permission for rural development projects, from small scale agricultural development to large scale farm diversification schemes. We are able to offer you a professional planning consultancy service for the following types of project:
• temporary and permanent rural workers/agricultural dwellings
• removal of agricultural occupancy conditions
• residential and commercial changes of use and barn conversions including Class Q prior approvals
• agricultural buildings including agricultural prior notification
• extensions to agricultural buildings
• equestrian buildings and facilities
• farm diversification including tourism uses and development
• Vehicular accesses and access roads
• renewable energy projects including solar and wind farm schemes
The Town and Country Planning Team has successfully secured planning permission for new workers' accommodation in rural locations, secured the removal of a number of occupancy conditions and obtained multiple barn conversions on behalf of clients.
We are able to manage each stage of the planning process for you including the initial appraisal, seeking pre-application advice from the Council, management of other specialists, preparation and submission of the application, post submission liaison with Council and other stakeholders and post permission discharge of conditions.
The Town and Country Planning Team can be contacted on 01788 564671